CX Programs Associate
- Full Time
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
“CX Programs Associate”
- Support Customer Experience (CX) Innovation Management and assist in applying discipline and best practices within our pipeline management of programs, projects and initiatives.
- Assist in continuous improvement of the structured development process within pipeline management to improve consistency, quality and reliability of our programs.
- Assist in defining key project activities, scope and approvals within each stage of the project; from initial Concept through Design, Plan, Execute and Control.
- Support proactive and effective cross-functional alignment within status reviews from the CX Innovation Council
- Support cross-functional project teams, including CX Insights, Process Engineering, Design, PMO and Quality, in developing and implementing creative solutions
- Assist in reporting and/or communicating CX Insights from Voice of the Customer (VoC)
Key Objectives or Activities
- Support new practices of Project Pipeline Management within the CX department, formalizing investment & selection criteria.
- Perform various administrative tasks; including design templates, presentations, stakeholder communications, deliverable updates, and project repository maintenance.
- Create/edit training material and assist in conducting training
- Assist in implementing/maintaining best practice checklists/templates for project activities and status reviews.
- Coordinate Status Reviews between Core Team and CX Innovation Council and assist in enabling decisions, actions and communications.
- Maintain the Pipeline Management folder/site with latest training, templates, opportunities and project content.
- Maintain user access, status and effectiveness of the Jira Kanban board for pipeline management
- Support stakeholder collaboration in identifying, selecting and conceptualizing opportunities
- Identify and propose improvements to project management practices
- Help design, implement and support enhancements to pipeline management approaches
- Generate reports for CX Programs and/or VoC Insights
- At least 3 years of general work experience
- Entry level with internship experience preferred
- Process Improvements or Data Analysis experience a plus
- Education- Bachelor’s degree preferred, in process of obtaining an MBA a plus
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications; word processing, spreadsheets, presentations
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively interface with associates in various functional roles
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.