Analytics and Insights Manager, Social Media & Digital
- Full Time
Founded in 1921, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey builds, operates, and maintains many of the most important transportation and trade infrastructure assets in the country. The agency's network of aviation, ground, rail, and seaport facilities is among the busiest in the country, supports more than 550,000 regional jobs, and generates more than $23 billion in annual wages and $80 billion in annual economic activity. The Port Authority also owns and manages the 16-acre World Trade Center site, where the 1,776-foot-tall One World Trade Center is now the tallest skyscraper in the Western Hemisphere.
The Port Authority is looking for an Analytics and Insights Manager to join our Social Media team in the Marketing Department. The selected candidate will play a critical role in our mission to develop a new kind of relationship between the Port Authority’s key business areas and the customers they serve through social media, leveraging data-driven insights. We’re not just looking for an analytical mind – the ideal candidate will be a creative thinker who can turn patterns into actionable learnings for communication and operational optimization.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Creation of the Daily and the Weekly Social Media Customer Insights Reports which highlight customer feedback across service lines using social listening data
- Provide assistance with improving the social content and paid media performance by providing monthly reports across service lines that measure key metrics
- Provide real-time alerts of trending topics and issues about customer service/facility issues
- Monitor trending topics across handles and the broader social listening universe
- Participate in the development of measurement plans and creative testing exercises prior to the development and post development of campaigns
- Assist in the development of creative briefs
- Support and collaborate with the other departments and initiatives as needed
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Candidates must present the following qualifications to be considered eligible for this position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in data sciences, marketing, or a related field from an accredited college or university.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of demonstrated experience in data analytics for social media performance.
The ideal candidate will present the following desired skills:
- Proven experience in identifying and analyzing data to optimize customer service and social media performance
- Experience with Salesforce’s Social Studio and other social listening tools (e.g. BrandWatch, Sysomos)
- Experience in data visualization
- Experience with Google Analytics a plus
- Strong writing skills
- Strong project management skills and be responsible for supporting key marketing communication in initiatives
- Self-starter, creative thinker and who contributes out-of-the-box ideas
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate superior verbal communications, research and analytical skills
- Excellent judgement, able to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey offers a competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and a professional environment that supports development and recognizes achievement.
The Port Authority of New York & New Jersey/Port Authority Trans-Hudson (PATH) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
<img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://panynj.contacthr.com/72574470.jpg />
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: