Account Manager, Managed Services
- Full Time
Xtime is the leading cloud-based Customer Retention and scheduling platform for automotive manufacturers and automotive dealer service departments. We are committed to helping the industry deliver high quality service to customers who demand convenience, value and trust from their auto dealers. In the US, we have been selected as the exclusive or preferred provider of software for service departments by BMW/Mini, Hyundai, Honda, Kia, Lexus, Nissan/Infiniti, Volvo and VW and by Nissan, Mazda, Toyota and Volvo in Canada.
The company has been supporting auto dealer service departments since 2005 and grew 50% in 2013, now services over 6,000 auto dealers in North America and is adding customers in Australia since 2014. As Xtime continues to grow, there are opportunities to support new products, and the Marketing team has been expanded to accommodate the company’s needs.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Invite Services and working closely with the Marketing team as well as being a strategic partner to sales and operations, the Managed Services Account Manager will be responsible for working with Xtime dealer customers using the Invite product. This will include analyzing dealership performance and customer characteristics, recommending marketing campaigns, and overseeing the assembly, launch and results monitoring. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to lead and mentor in a fast growing environment.
- Using internal tools, analyze the dealerships shop load, unused shop capacity and other service marketing opportunities.
- Contact dealers proactively to review and gain approval of recommendations.
- Utilizing internal tools and work with other team members to create, launch, manage and measure marketing campaigns.
- Review and analyze monthly results.
- Provide feedback and results to dealer customers and assemble performance statistics for internal and external review.
- BS/BA in related discipline OR an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- At least 3 years of experience in related field; certification is required in some areas.
- analytic, communication and organizational skills
- Pro-active thinker with ability to absorb high amounts of detail
- Marketing program experience, including evaluating and utilizing digital marketing and/or CRM systems
- Knowledge of sales and marketing campaigns, customer segmentation
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Automotive experience a plus but not required
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.