Digital Project Manager
Position: Digital Project Manager
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Open-ended
Starts: Within the Week
Rate: Up to $40/hour
Our association client in Washington, DC is looking for Digital Project Manager to join their team for an ongoing contract. This is a minimum of a three-month contract.
This position is ONSITE and 40 hours a week.
Duties of the Digital Project Manager:
- Manage the release of web projects and website updates
- Conduct QA test
- Act at the main POC for multiple digital initiatives
- Lead scrum meetings and sprints
Requirements of the Digital Project Manager:
- 5+ years of experience managing web releases, website building, digital projects
- Strong understanding of the processes involved in website updates, builds and content migrations
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience leading Scrum meetings
- Experience working with Drupal, WordPress as an admin
*Laptop is a plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.