Coordinator, Peacock, Direct-to-Consumer
Location: Universal City, California
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Engagement & Retention MarketingCustomer ExperienceAnalyticsResponsibilities could include, but are not limited to:Handle routine administrative and office support roles as needed-- proactively managing/coordinating daily schedule/calendar, contacts, travel arrangements, meetings (internal and external) and conferencesResponsible for excellence in complex meeting/event preparation (AV, room scheduling, telepresence events, etc.) and set-upCoordinate on-boarding and off-boarding employees and consultants, including hardware installation request/repair, space planning, etc.Prioritize and track deliverables, manage project timelines, deadlines, requests and assist with external partner relationshipsMain POC for all meetings, projects, or initiatives driven by executivesParticipate in meetings, take notes and disseminate information to relevant stakeholdersAssist with special projects as needed. This would include creating decks, one-sheets, collaborative trackers, and One Drive / Sharepoint managementWork closely with partner departments to gather and organize latest partnership information
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
In preparation for our launch in 2020, we are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.
Peacock is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Coordinator to support multiple West Coast executives in the following departments:
• Previous experience maintaining executive’s phone, calendar, work and travel schedules using Microsoft Outlook
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to interface with high level executives as well as talent, producers, showrunners, studio execs, etc.
• Excellent attention to detail and willingness to take initiative; self-starter who is organized and able to work independently and multi-task
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint.
• A self-starter who is organized with strong decision-making capability, ability to follow through without supervision and strong emotional maturity
• Adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response
• Superior organizational and administrative skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
• Professional polish and ability to interface with high level executives
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.