The Email Marketing Coordinator will assist in the development and execution of all email marketing campaigns for the NBC Sports Regional Sports Networks. This role will also assist the Marketing department on multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet marketing goals. This person should be creative, self-motivated, and able to work both independently and collaboratively, as well as have knowledge of current email best practices, HTML and CSS.
Build email campaigns, database entry, HTML presentation and quality assurance of all outbound campaignsAssist with list management of all customer data within the database to include opt-out management, hard bounce management, and new subscriber uploadsAssist in developing comprehensive reports detailing all key email marketing metrics including delivery, open rates, click rates, conversion, opt-out, and segmentation analysisPerform day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaignsCoordinate content with the editorial team to ensure timeliness and relevancyTroubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as requiredAssist with creation and uploading of graphicsPerform quality assurance checks for all email launchesAssist in developing marketing plans to grow databaseSupport the Assistant Manager, Marketing Strategy as well as Director, Marketing with all projects related to this positionBasic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Familiarity with email marketing platforms (Exact Target, Salesforce, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Basic HTML, CSS and graphic design skills
- Knowledge of marketing tactics and email best practices
- Basic computer knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are mandatory
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Willingness to work early weekend mornings
- Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to collaborate with other department members
- Work well in fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Media and sports knowledge a plus
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.