Digital Production Manager
Location: Miami, Florida
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Manages all technical production activities and operations including studio and remote productions as well as the scheduling of equipment and personnel for all digital and social productions, in-house or remotely.Works closely with Production Management Services and Digital Production Director in preparing cost estimates for labor and equipment for all digital and social productions and subsequent monitoring of production budget and payments.Ensure compliance with Integrity as well as Environmental, Health and Safety concerns with personnel and vendors.Supervises and provides technical support to all daily digital and social productions.Supports the team with logistics coordination for all digital and social productions, in-house or remotely.Manages a staff of full time and temporary employees on a per project basis.
The Digital Production Manager (PM) is responsible for the planning and supervision of all digital production activities including budget, personnel, equipment and technical support. The PM will also act as a liaison between Production Management Services, the digital and social production and editorial staff, Technical Operations, Studio operations, scenery, engineering and facilities.
• 10+ years of production experience in a Media Company environment including live and pre-recorded productions, digital and social media activations, and entertainment programming with a minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience.
• Must be available to work all shifts, including early mornings, evenings, holidays, weekends, late breaking news and hurricane emergencies.
• Must be willing to facilitate personnel requirements including late and/or last minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment.
• Must be willing to travel as needed, sometimes on short notice.
• Bachelor’s degree: Communications, Television Production, or related preferred.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of broadcast and production technology.
• Studio and Remote production experience including facilities, resource scheduling and logistics.
• Ability to accurately multi-task in a dynamic environment.
• Ability to effectively budget and manage multiple projects on time and within budget.
• Interpersonal and professional communication skills.
• Management and organizational skills with attention to priority and detail.
• Strong computer skills including experience and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises is a world-class media company leading the industry in the production and distribution of high-quality, Spanish-language content to U.S. Hispanics and audiences around the world. This fast-growing multiplatform portfolio is comprised of the Telemundo Network and Station Group, Telemundo Deportes, Telemundo Global Studios, Universo, and a Digital Enterprises & Emerging Business unit. Telemundo Network features original Spanish-language entertainment, news and sports content reaching 94% of U.S. Hispanic TV households in 210 markets through 30 local stations, 51 affiliates and its national feed. Telemundo also owns WKAQ, a television station that serves viewers in Puerto Rico. Telemundo Deportes is the designated Spanish-language home of two of the world’s most popular sporting events: FIFA World Cup™ through 2026 and the Summer Olympic Games through 2032. Telemundo Global Studios is the company’s domestic and international scripted production unit including Telemundo Studios, Telemundo International Studios, Telemundo International, as well as all of the company’s co-production partnerships. As the #1 media company reaching Hispanics and millennials online, the Digital Enterprises & Emerging Business unit distributes original content across multiple platforms, maximizing its exclusive partnerships with properties such as BuzzFeed, Vox and Snapchat. Through Telemundo Internacional, the largest U.S.-based distributor of Spanish-language content in the world and Universo, the fastest growing Hispanic entertainment cable network, the company reflects the diverse lifestyle, cultural experience and language of its expanding audience. NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises is a division of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.