We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. "Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces." We bring out the best in each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
The Bloomberg Marketing Studio is Bloomberg's in-house content, creative and digital marketing group. Working on assignments for print, digital, environmental, interactive and broadcast projects, the Studio has writing, design, production and content capabilities. We drive projects across the full spectrum of Bloomberg, both internally and externally. We work across a global workflow, with staff in major Bloomberg offices.
What's the Role?
The Digital Producer is responsible for providing digital marketing production support to the marketing team. This role serves as a point of contact for email marketing campaigns and website updates. This role also involves guiding the strategy, design, and development of various digital marketing programs. The ideal candidate is proficient and passionate about digital marketing: enthusiastically identifies, recommends, and implements measurable improvements, and craft strategies for future campaigns based on in-depth analysis of results.
We'll trust you to:
- Partner closely with marketing managers, event planners, social media managers, copywriters, art directors, designers, developers, and marketing managers to deliver outstanding digital experiences
Execute digital marketing strategies on various digital platforms in over 12 major markets globallyBuild complex marketing automation campaigns that involve multiple third-party solutions and services
- Checking and testing your own work to ensure the highest level of quality and accurate deliverables
- Build, update, and maintain web pages including form creation
- Monitor, analyze, and report on email and web campaigns – and provide insights and recommendations based on results
- Practice and implement digital excellence, adhering to global brand guidelines
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues quickly, or provide alternative solutions when necessary
- Represent the greater Studio team in conversations with our Marketing partners and other business personnel
- Work cross-functionally and build relationships within the Studio, the rest of Marketing, and the greater External Relations team
- Stay up to date with the latest digital technologies and trends, and always looking out for ways to optimize, improve, and enhance what we do – and innovate
You'll need to have:
- 3-5 years working in an email marketing
- Knowing how to build an effective email campaign (segmentation, personalization, call-to-action standard methodologies, optimization, etc.), and how best to integrate it into a larger marketing program (dynamic content, cadence, A/B testing, user experience and journey, etc.)
- Coding HTML emails (by hand and not WYSIWYG) and building entire email campaign workflows – from segmentation to deployment – using Eloqua or similar enterprise-level email service providers (Responsys, ExactTarget, etc.)
- Understanding of audience targeting and segment, dynamic content, email deliverability, and email performance analysis
- Basic understanding of email tracking, UTM, and Google Analytics
- Experience with email marketing analytics tools (for email) and Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager (for web)
- Experience using a content management system, such as WordPress
- Knowledge in SEO, SEM and implementation
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and G-Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Clear, articulate, and professional communication skills regardless of channel (email, phone, face to face), location (New York, London, Hong Kong, Tokyo, etc.), and department (marketing, engineering, communications, sales, media)
- Organization skills and able to thrive in a fast-paced, transparent environment
- The ability to project-manage your own campaigns, run your time well, prioritize your workload, and track your hours accurately
- A self-starter attitude with strong work ethic and an insatiable appetite to learn
We'd love to see:
- A digital marketing agency or an in-house email market team background
- Evidence of operating in a fast-moving multinational company
- Prior exposure to reading and writing internal, external, and inline CSS
- Some understanding of responsive design (with and without media queries)
- Some photo or graphic editing skills (Photoshop, Sketch, etc.)
- Knowledge of, or prior experience in one or more of the following disciplines: web development, UI, UX, design, art production, video
- Knowledge of financial markets and institutional financial services would be helpful
If this sounds like you:
Apply - if we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps. In the meantime watch this proud reminder of our purpose:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.