The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from TicToc to New Economy to transforming our commercial model.
Bloomberg Media Group is seeking an experienced brand marketer with strong writing skills to help develop positioning and messaging for new franchises/products as well as general sales materials. The right candidate will be someone who's comfortable and excited to work in a highly matrixed global organization and in a cross-functional capacity across sales, creative, strategy, editorial and other marketing teams.
*This position would last for approximately 6 months, requiring availability Monday – Friday.
We'll trust you to:
- Bring the brand to life through compelling and clear narratives and visual presentations
- Apply strategic lens, disciplined creative thinking and storytelling skills to all deliverables
- Develop content and collateral for Bloomberg-owned and sponsored trade events
- Produce general/capabilities presentations across the portfolio of Bloomberg Media Group brands
- Build narratives for audience and category stories, including Finance, Luxury & Lifestyle, Technology, B2B, Automotive, Government & Corporate Reputation, Enterprise
- Generate sales materials for cross-platform editorial sponsorships and innovative ad products
- Support development of executive or department-wide presentations
- Collaborate in the development of partnership case studies
You'll need to have:
- Marketing or business development experience, preferably in a publishing setting (digital-first or cross-platform)
- Solid understanding of media landscape; expertise in new media
- Exceptional verbal, written and visual communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Experience translating data into insight for brand stories
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Microsoft Office
- Experience programming content for events a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with limited guidance
- Superior ability to learn fast and multi-task as you go
- Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
- A positive, can-do attitude, with a desire to learn and grow
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.