Digital Innovation Manager
- Full Time
Position: Digital Innovation Manager
Location: Other MD
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: September 2019
Our tech client in McLean, VA is looking for a Digital Innovation Manager to join their team.
This Digital Innovation Manager will lead the strategy and innovation of retail digital experiences while leading a team of accomplished product managers and design strategists throughout the process.
Digital Innovation Manager Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with highly creative user experience experts, visual designers, and engineers, on innovative digital projects throughout the entire product development lifecycle and drive products from concept to launch and beyond.
- Design and lead the innovative and strategic vision to deliver a unique customer experience
- Apply design thinking and human-centered research and design methodologies
- Define and manage product roadmaps and features such as user stories, use cases, user flows, the logic flows, and functional specifications
- Prioritize development activities with dev teams, assist in determining the best implementation methods, working closely on QA on acceptance testing
Digital Innovation Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years of user-centered design experience and leadership experience
- Design Thinking MA or BA
- Experience in agile environments
Proven track record of leading and delivering digital products and services
Ability to quickly understand, simplify, internalize and communicate complex or technical concepts.
- Advanced knowledge of user experience, technical & business issues
- Experience leading teams in creating great products, with proven skills in mentoring, presenting, client partnership and visual communication.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.