- Full Time
The New York Post is seeking an Overnight Digital Producer to join our team. This is an opportunity to join an iconic media brand and be a part of its ongoing digital success story.
- Package content from the New York Post newspaper product for our iPad app
- Produce and package stories for our digital platforms, including online and mobile
- Enhance the presentation of stories online through the use of photos, video and other multimedia content.
- Leverage multimedia content to ensure a great user experience
- Write pithy, web-friendly headlines and clear captions consistent with The Post’s tone
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends
- Strong interest in online journalism
- Ability to balance priorities under tight deadlines
- Familiarity with content management systems, photo editing software and web analytics tools a plus
As an equal opportunity employer, the New York Post does not discriminate in hiring or the terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The New York Post will consider the provision of reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental disabilities of otherwise qualified applicants to enable them to participate in our application process and to effectively perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would impose an undue financial or operational hardship.