Growth Marketing Director
- Full Time
We’re looking for an experienced Growth Marketer to join our fast-growing team as we build a global fashion brand dedicated to celebrating and empowering the hijab-wearing woman.
For our Manhattan office, we’re looking for a spirited person loaded with positive energy, a desire to develop and execute innovative growth strategies encompassing both customer acquisition and retention marketing and support the development of our Growth team.
You have a deep understanding of performance levers across multiple digital channels with the proven ability to leverage multiple data sources to develop hypotheses and execute rapid test & learn strategies. You're extremely execution oriented with an eye for detail and excited about driving innovation and testing new strategies and channels.
You will partner closely with our COO to build and drive efficiency and effectiveness of the customer funnel by setting the roadmap and applying experimental learning. This will require you to collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Brand and Operations teams to identify and execute on opportunities to drive growth. Additionally, you will own setting key performance targets (CAC, CPA, Retention, LTV), forecasting and reporting on results.
- Lead growth marketing strategy and inform our customer-facing experience across acquisition and retention.
- Develop a go-to-market plan for new market launches, including budget, forecast, efficiency targets, and channel and partner selection.
- Build dashboards for measuring and sharing results on business-critical KPIs related to growth (volume, CAC, retention, LTV/payback) and own achievement of weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Plan, execute and lead paid campaigns across online and offline channels, including Paid Social, SEM, Display, Programmatic, etc.
- Design and implement optimization tests across our end-to-end customer funnel (from acquisition through lifecycle retention).
- Develop and drive lifecycle retention program, including transactional messaging, trigger programs and large-scale campaigns.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (product, brand) to develop advertising assets, landing pages, emails, and reporting needed to manage programs at launch and beyond.
- Own management and results of ad channels post-launch, including budgeting, reporting, and efficiency optimization.
- Collaborate with functional partners to forecast and plan company revenue growth.
- Hire, manage, and develop a team of driven, highly engaged individuals to manage marketing channels.
- 6+ years of experience in eCommerce, with a deep focus on performance-based growth marketing.
- Experience working across the full DTC marketing funnel (customer acquisition, conversion and engagement) and across the marketing mix (including online and offline channels).
- A background in owning and managing a budget, forecasting, and delivering on monthly goals of spend, CPA, ROAS, Retention and LTV.
- Both a strong strategic thinker, with the ability to translate quantitative and qualitative data/insights into strong marketing strategies, and a highly organized "doer," with a data-driven mentality and a bias towards action.
- Top-notch analytical skills with a proven ability to work through data to find opportunities and actionable insights that are not readily apparent and clearly communicate them to a diverse set of stakeholders in a comprehensible manner.
- Proven ability to leverage multiple data sources to develop hypotheses and execute rapid test and learn strategies.
- Deep expertise of ad/web/email reporting and analytics platforms, such as Google AdWords, Facebook, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, etc.).
- Experienced with channel testing methodology, lifecycle marketing programs and multiple attribution models.
- Strong track record of effective collaboration with creative/brand marketing and product management teams.
- Experience building, leading, and managing a team of direct reports.
- Experience in growth-stage company highly preferred.
FACTS ABOUT US
- We’re a small, passionate team of doers
- We’re focused on empowering women leaders and admire independent thinkers
- We love creative and smart people who take pride in what they do
If you are ready to be part of an amazing startup growth team, please send us a copy of your resume and cover letter!