1 day left
- Full Time
Position: SEO Manager
Location: West Phoenix
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full-time
Starts: As soon as the right candidate is found
Rate: Up to $75k DOE
Our education client is looking for an SEO Manager to manage a team of digital marketing specialists while spearheading the implementation of successful search engine marketing initiatives.
This is a full-time, onsite position.
The SEO Manager will be responsible for:
- Coordinating with internal cross-functional project teams to create strategic marketing plans as they relate to organic web marketing
- Providing recommendations and executing strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals; both general and keyword specific
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics, dashboards, reports, search results and overall performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of broader SEO community including updates to SEO and analytics platforms as well as updates done by key search engines; must keep client websites up to date to ensure peak performance in lead generation
The SEO Manager must have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
- 5+ years managing SEO projects for an array of websites, including enterprise-level companies.
- Experience managing direct reports
- Experience and competence in a fast-paced work environment with constantly changing priorities
- Fluent with SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, SEO Moz, Hot Jar, Ahrefs, SEO Clarity, etc.
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) process.
- Solid understanding of deploying and executing "third party links" into external content to increase brand awareness of clients and increase lead generation.
- Experience working with various content management systems and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments (WordPress & Drupal)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration.
- Understanding of natural search tactics and how web metrics are tracked.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for SEO Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly