Director of Content Marketing
- Full Time
Position: Director of Content Marketing
Location: Central Phoenix
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: up to $200,000; DOE
Our client is looking for a Director of E-Commerce & Marketing to join their team full-time.
This will be onsite, 40+ hours per week, M-F.
What you will be doing as a Director of Content Marketing:
- Leads the development of content marketing plans, with an emphasis on audience and content research, setting editorial strategy, developing workflow and content management procedures, overseeing content production, planning for content iterations and improvements and promoting and evaluating of efforts
- Leads content strategy work including content audits, content plans, governance plans, style guides, etc. for web/digital information including web pages, blog posts, multimedia, social media, digital advertisements, email and physical content when necessary
- Aligns content solutions cross-functionally with a focus on the residential pool customer while considering other outside influences and seasonality i.e. weather trends, pop culture, trending topics, etc.
- Works closely with creative designers, web content managers, other brand portfolio content managers to develop content requirements for existing and proposed content needs.
- Analyzes the success of content-based marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Serves as a subject matter expert in content strategy, assists organization in understanding the discipline.
- Works with E-commerce to understand site data trends and user behavior using Google Analytics to find new ways to increase conversion, brand awareness, and ROI.
What you need to know as a Director of Content Marketing:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
- 5 -7 years working in social media, content and/or brand strategy arena of marketing
- Previous experience in writing (e.g. copywriting, PR, marketing communications, etc.) and digital (e.g. SEO, PPC, email marketing, social media, etc.)
- 3+ years leading and motivating a team of content marketers and coordinating multiple project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong writing and editing skills and understand appropriate grammar, spelling and punctuation rules
- Highly analytical, experience setting and achieving KPI and campaign metrics
- Understanding of SEO strategy especially as it applies to content
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with a Content Management System
- Outlook, Word and Excel
- PowerPoint and Visio
This role is a leadership role and will require a positive attitude and someone who takes ownership of results.
Great benefits, competitive salary and bonus!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.