Digital Designer | Production
- Full Time
Position: Digital Designer | Production
Location: North Phoenix
Estimated Duration: Ends 12/31/19
Starts: October 29, 2019
Rate: up to $35/hr; DOE
Our client is hiring for a Digital Designer to join their team for the next 4-5 months.
This is 40 hours per week, onsite.
Scheduled is M-F, flexible schedule is allowed.
7 am - 9 am - 4 pm or 6 pm.
The job involves understanding both graphic design and computer programming, through the use of a User Interface (UI) where a foundation in the design and technical aspects of creating a website are necessary.
They will work with small development team that will be both inside and outside the organization.
You will be creating landing pages for various properties of this client.
What you will be doing as a Web Designer:
* Writing and editing web-based content
* Designing webpage layout
* Determining technical requirements
* Creating back up files
What you need to know as a Web Designer:
- Intermediate level for MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT and Outlook)
- Formulas and Analytics
- Basic HTML/XHTML
- General understanding of website construction
- Data Entry
- Able to understand complex instructions
- General Understanding of Digital Citizenship
- Able to Read and Write Documentation for software procedures
- IT Service Management basics (Creating, managing, and resolving tickets/incidents)
- Understands basic design concepts
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.