- Full Time
Location: North Phoenix
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $30-$40/hr; DOE
Our client is hiring for a Copywriter to join their team temporarily.
This will be onsite, 40 hours per week, for a couple months. This is covering a maternity leave.
This person is a true story teller. Someone who can turn mundane content into a story that relates to the audience.
Preferred you have a degree in English or Creative Writing.
What you will be doing:
- Drafts engaging content for Marketing and Communications media
- Creating short and long form print collateral materials, newsletters digital media, internal/external communications and presentations while conveying a consistent brand voice and message
- Revises, edits, proofreads and fact checks all copy to ensure accuracy of information
- Creates compelling content within a templated environment - balancing communication needs against word count, reading level, channel limitations, or other industry/client constraints
- Works across the organization to ensure that content and messaging are consistent and accurate across channels and within brand standards
- Crafts digital copy optimized for search engine optimization and consistent with brand standards
- Participates in creative brainstorm sessions and drafts first round copy for campaigns and projects
What you need to know:
- 3+ years of content writing experience for marketing engagement purposes, including proofreading and/or fact-checking
- Strong grammatical skills and experience using and creating style guides for high-level proofreading
- Possesses crisp writing skills and has the ability to understand and write in more than one tone of voice; adapts writing skills as necessary for email subject lines, headlines, calls-to-action, and other copy for digital and print formats
- Understands brand and product value propositions and translate them into compelling messages
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.