Administrative Assistant, Peacock, Direct-to-Consumer
Location: Universal City, California
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
General administrative duties including: rolling calls, maintaining phone sheet, scheduling and coordinating meetings, copying, filing, expense reporting and planning travel arrangements for executivesDistribute rough cuts, script revisions, etc.Maintain submission log and return materials where appropriateMaintain files and status reports for all aspects of productionCover for other assistants as neededPerform other related duties as required by management
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
In preparation for our launch in 2020, we are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the EVP, Comedy Development and VP, Alternative Development in the Originals Programming department within the Peacock group, and serve as office liaison communicating with internal divisions as well as the external business and creative community.
• Bachelor's Degree or minimum 3 years of work experience
• Minimum 1 year of administrative experience
• Minimum 1 year of experience with MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Detail-oriented and have excellent organizational skills
• Experience and interest in comedy & alternative content across TV, film, and live performance
• Flexible, personable, self-starter with the ability to interface with the creative community as well as all levels of NBCU staff
• Ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.