The Associate Manager, Content Strategy will support the planning, execution, and reporting of all NBC Sports Group Marketing campaigns across multiple linear and digital platforms.ResponsibilitiesExecute the marketing promotional strategy for Sunday Night Football, The Olympics, NHL, NASCAR, Premier League, etc. Manage promotional inventory across NBC Sports Group linear and digital platforms utilizing scheduling platforms such as TiVo, Sintec, FreeWheel and Google Ad Manager Produce regular campaign delivery reporting across NBC Sports Linear and Live Stream platformsProvide analysis and key insights to leadership via high level reports and executive summary presentationsAdjust promotional plans and schedules as needed based on reporting analysis, leadership requests, and various day to day updatesWork with the creative team and content services to request promotional assets based on plans and inventoryAlign with counterparts across other key NBC Universal business units on all barter and cross company inventoryIdentify windows of opportunity on NBC Sports Live Stream with the sales capacity teamCommunicate regularly with Traffic team to ensure log inventory is filled and other daily programming changes are appliedTrack and ensure all league and partnership contractual obligations and commitments are being metAct as liaison for Master Control on all Network mattersBasic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Minimum three (3) years of Marketing experience, including internships, involving linear, digital and social platforms
- Skilled communicator, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to form and maintain strong working relationships with key partners
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #: )
- Ability to work nights and/or weekends around key NBC Sports events
- Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, and take direction
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge of sport media or television landscape a plus
- Must have a strong work ethic and positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBC Sports Group serves sports fans 24/7 with premier live events, insightful studio shows, and compelling original programming. The sports media company consists of NBC Sports, NBC Olympics, NBCSN, Golf Channel, Olympic Channel: Home of Team USA, NBC Sports Regional Networks, NBC Sports Radio and NBC Sports Digital, which includes NBCSports.com, NBCOlympics.com, GolfChannel.com, the digital assets of the NBC Sports Regional Networks, Rotoworld, the NBC Sports Talk franchise, multiple apps, and two transactional sports businesses, GolfNow and SportsEngine. NBC Sports Group possesses an unparalleled collection of television rights agreements, partnering with some of the most prestigious sports properties in the world: the International Olympic Committee and United States Olympic Committee, the NFL, NHL, NASCAR, IndyCar, PGA TOUR, The R&A, PGA of America, Churchill Downs, Premier League, Tour de France, French Open, and many more. In 2018, NBC Sports Group presented three of the biggest sporting events in the world: Super Bowl LII, the Winter Olympics from PyeongChang, South Korea, and the FIFA World Cup on the networks of Telemundo.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.