Corporate Communications Manager
- Full Time
Are you interested in joining the best minds from across the world at a company that values innovation, collaboration and creativity?
Axioma is now part of Qontigo. We combine the most sophisticated risk analytics and portfolio-construction tools in the market with globally recognized leadership in creating market-defining indices. We partner with our clients to help them realize new investment strategies that push the boundaries for generating alpha in today’s changing investment landscape.
Qontigo is currently seeking a professional to join our Marketing and Communications team as a full-time employee based in our New York office. The Corporate Communications Manager will be responsible for internal and external communications across our key markets globally. To grow our brand visibility and voice, this dynamic role will develop communications strategies across Qontigo’s owned and earned media channels, with a focus on engaging external audiences through proactive and reactive media of top-tier and specialized trade publications.
- Defining, developing and executing communications programs, including brand building initiatives, thought leadership programs, executive communications, reputation management/crisis communications, and internal communications efforts
- Responsible for writing and editing communications deliverables, including press releases, social media posts, employee messaging, and FAQs in support of both corporate- and product-level initiatives
- Building relationships with key reporters and acting as both a spokesperson and a resource for the media and industry research analysts
- Managing relationships with industry research analysts, public relations agencies, and consultants, as appropriate
- Working in close collaboration with the Digital Marketing team to build our social media profile.
- 5-10 years of communications/media relations experience at a financial software, financial services, or other B2B technology firm; buy-side experience preferred
- Expertise in strategic communications, written communications, media relations, message development, and reputation and crisis management with ability to connect communications strategy to strong business results
- Existing relationships with journalists covering financial services and the markets, preferably with a focus on the asset management industry
- Demonstrated poise and maturity in working with senior executives across geographies and on time-sensitive issues
- Ability to occasionally travel regionally or internationally
- A “can do” attitude and willingness to collaborate across a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail and highly organized.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Full benefits package
- Performance-based annual bonus
Education and Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or a related area
- Previous wins with industry-specific press
- Excellence in written and verbal communications, project management, and time management
- Familiarity with tools for media monitoring and coverage analysis
Qontigo is an equal opportunity employer that offers challenging work in a supportive environment.
Direct hires only - no agencies