Digital Marketing and Website Manager
- Full Time
This position will help continuously assess through analytics and best practices the content and engagement of the College's web presence. Reporting to the Director of Marketing and working in conjunction with the Senior Interactive Designer and Developer, this position will help drive Emmanuel's web presence through the public website, blogs, search engine optimization and mobile consumption. Additionally, this position will work with the College's content management system (CMS), assist colleagues in the use of CMS tools to enhance functionality and efficiency, help analyze the effectiveness of online communications and facilitates the posting of online written content, imagery and rich media.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling www.emmanuel.edu and other sub sites through the development of engaging, intuitive and user-friendly web content that creates awareness for College programs and offerings.
- Manages CMS user workflow and provides training support to internal content managers charged with maintaining their respective web pages; serving as primary resource for ongoing CMS learning, guidance and help.
- Leverages tools to ensure ongoing and overall health of College's digital platforms
- Conduct keyword research and conceptualize, draft, execute and maintain SEO-friendly website content that is also optimized for conversion.
- Manage site reporting needs, compiling and reporting on key site usage metrics. Ability to use web analytics data to recommend improvement actions on the basis of those metrics.
- Ensure adherence to and consistency of site architecture, brand guidelines and ADA compliance best practices.
- Experience taking active ownership and accountability for all assigned projects through final delivery.
- Must be self-motivated, work independently or as part of a team, able to learn quickly, meet deadlines and demonstrate problem-solving skills.
- Participate in planning and development projects.
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned.