2 days left
- Full Time
Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Central Phoenix
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $55,000-70,000; DOE
Our client is looking for an onsite Graphic Designer, full time.
This will be 40 hours per week, M-F.
Workspace will be provided.
Additional experience in Property Management or Commercial Real Estate is strongly preferred!
What you will be doing as a Graphic Designer:
- Responsible for proposals, brochures, printed collateral, digital presentations, and some web and social media assets
- Design and produce property marketing and leasing materials that align with our target audience profiles
- Develop strategies, design and produce property-marketing materials to drive leasing activity, encourage tenant retention, and promote property brand awareness. Materials include property identities, collateral, websites, emails, videos, promotional items, signage and other elements
What you need to know as a Graphic Designer:
- 5+ years of graphic design experience
- Comfortable working in brand guidelines
- Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Collaborative team experience
- Infographics experience
- Experience created multimedia assets, such as videos
- Must be open to constructive criticism
- Must be okay managing last minute needs and working quick under pressure
- MS Office, specifically PowerPoint
- Light HTML knowledge
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly