Digital Media Buyer / Planner
- Full Time
Position: Digital Media Buyer / Planner
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $65,000-$95,000; DOE
One of our agency clients in the Valley is looking for a Senior Digital Media Buyer / Planner. This is an amazing and rare opportunity.
This role requires someone who is highly analytical, strategic and loves to learn and grow!! This agency has an exceptional culture and is very team oriented and progressive.
What you will be doing as a Digital Media Buyer / Planner:
- As a Digital Media Buyer and Planner you will be responsible for all digital planning, buying and reporting / analytics
- Entering orders, setting up campaigns, analyzing reports and optimizing buys
- You will be presenting plans and strategy to clients and will have regular interaction with clients
- You will work with the strategic team for high level thinking and strategy for other projects for overall agency growth
- Seeking out new digital media and ad technology - seek out the latest offerings in the market
- Pull media pacing reports and analyze against KPIs
- Responsible for the day-to-day digital media planning, campaign management and optimizations for assigned clients
- Provide digital media recommendations with supporting rationale and POVs
- Optimize campaign strategy and tactics to maximize campaign results and ensure that client goals are achieved.
What you need to know as a Digital Media Buyer / Planner:
- 4+ years of experience as a Digital Media Buyer / Planner
- Agency experience is preferred, but not a must
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, DoubleClick, Facebook Business Manager
- Google Campaign Manager/DCM
- Advantage is preferred
- MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Digital Media Buyer / Planner
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly