Director Analytics, Digital Products – Bravo & Oxygen Digital
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Set-up and maintain our core tagging architecture for digital platforms (Adobe etc)Set-up and maintain tagging requirements for all new products and 3rd party platformsServe as primary liaison with technical developers for all tagging implementationHelp product teams improve conversion metrics around data-driven products such as our TVE App, Loyalty Club and email newslettersWorking with our centralized data team to best leverage our corporate data platformProvide hands-on troubleshooting expertise for tagging issues that impact metricsDeliver ongoing insights around feature performances for specific digital products
Bravo and Oxygen Digital is seeking a Director Analytics, Digital Products to help drive the growth and evolution of its suite of products across digital platforms.
Reporting to the EVP, Digital - Bravo, Oxygen and Universal Kids this role will deliver core insights into product performance and give the day-to-day intelligence needed to ensure we’re hitting our clearly defined business goals.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in Adobe Analytics and have experience with other third-party metrics platforms such as DOMO. This person will work closely with our development team to evolve and maintain our core data mapping framework to ensure we’re delivering digital metrics that are clear and consistent across both our O&O and 3rd-party platforms.
You’ll collaborate closely with our digital product and editorial teams to provide the day-to-day insights necessary to ensure we’re making impactful, well-informed decisions. From A/B testing different features and UX treatments on our .coms to providing intelligence around specific conversion events within our suite of email products, you’ll be front and center in driving our product roadmap forward across all digital platforms.
You’ll also collaborate closely with a variety of centralized teams to provide intelligence and suggestions on how to evolve key products, including our TV Everywhere apps. The ideal candidate will have experience setting-up and tracking mobile app event attribution with platforms including mParticle and Branch.
Successful candidates will have the ability to crisply and succinctly boil-down complex data sets into actionable insights and recommendations and collaborate closely with a range of groups within a matrixed structure.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 7 years of experience in similar role
• Proficiency with third-party metrics platforms (i.e. DOMO) and Adobe Analytics
• Experience setting-up and tracking mobile app event attribution with platforms including mParticle and Branch
• Experience working directly with developers and collaborating across multiple departments and stakeholders
• Strong relationship building skills
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #52107BR)
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• Self-starter, detail oriented
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent communication skills (spoken, written and visual); Able to influence
• Highly motivated, proactive and able to solve diverse problems efficiently while managing multiple stakeholders; strong professional acumen
• Ability to translate complex data into actionable, digestible insights; Strong focus on delivering insights that will lead to action
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.