Supv Client Service
- Full Time
This position resides in Matteson, IL and will assist in the management of the Client Responsiveness contact center, and related staff functions. This role provides leadership to front-line team members responsible for handling client inquiries and issues. The role requires one to work independently with little or no supervision and must be knowledgeable of Manheim’s products and services. This individual ensures that client and corporate service, quality, performance, financial, metric, and associated satisfaction goals are met. Training and development opportunities for frontline team members are key goals of this role.
· Improving performance by raising efficiency and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, quality and positive customer experience
· Provide direction and mentoring to coordinators who are responsible for receiving inbound customer contacts and service requests from our from our B2B customer base
· Train, retain, coach and develop coordinators using excellent leadership and management skill
· Communicate with other departments and management to resolve problems and expedite work projects based on priority
· Interprets and communicate work procedures and company policies to staff as needed
· Assists coordinators in resolving problems and completing work
· Serve as the escalation point of contact to resolve complaints and answers questions of customers regarding services and procedures
· Experience working in the call center environment as an Agent, Representative, Supervisor, Process Analyst, Quality Analyst, Workforce Management Analyst, Data Analyst, Customer Satisfaction Analyst, or Consultant
· Effectively integrate new processes and products into SOP (standard operating procedures) and monitor results
Ability to lead, motivate people in a fast paced, rapidly changing
· environment, empower and develop a customer-focused culture
· Strong problem solving skills and demonstrated effectiveness in making decisions
· Support company initiatives related to the customer’s need
Individual demonstrates a positive attitude and ability to effectively deal with market and customer requirements and demands
· Demonstrated ability to adjust to a fast paced changing environment with multiple projects, deadlines and customer demands
· Demonstrated ability to create new process and innovative approaches to contact center management
· Demonstrated ability to lead change efforts, gain support and carry out large change initiatives
· Demonstrated ability to meet multiple, demanding and challenging customer needs, using a variety of methods, best practice and feedback
· Demonstrated knowledge in sales skills specifically in relationship selling by uncovering customer needs, matching needs to products and education
· Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work in a matrix organization taking direction and support from multiple organizations.
· Demonstrated results in building lasting relationships cross functionally in a complex organization
· Demonstrated results in meeting multiple deadlines, coordinating complex projects, events and or learning activities
· Demonstrated aptitude to focuses on customer needs and requirements
· Sets high standards of performance for self and others
· Demonstrated skill to quickly identifies appropriate course of action
· Demonstrated results in budgets and resource management
· Exhibits good listening and comprehension skills
· Demonstrated skill and proficiency in instruction, facilitation and training design and development principles
· Demonstrated ability to communicates ideas clearly and effectively
· Demonstrates an ability to fosters open communication
· Uses appropriate language and grammar
· Shows ability to convey clear written messages (organized, easy to follow)Delivers presentation in professional and easy to follow manner
· Demonstrates the ability to learns from experiences
· Shows progression to actively pursues learning and self-development
· Utilizes personal strengths to maximize performance
· Identifies weaknesses to target development and/or finds alternative approaches
Qualifications:.· Experience in Contact Center Management, Knowledge Management, Workforce Management & Quality Management
· High School Diploma or GED required; college degree or equivalent experience preferred
· Ability to operate under tight pressure
· Experience working in the automotive industry +
· Experience in working in a metric driven culture
· Total Quality Management (TQM) experience helpful
· 5+ years demonstrated Contact Center management experience in the Customer Service industry.
· 1+ years Supervisory and/or Management experience in an Operations Center is required
· Ability to interpret and analyze contact center statistics, customer behaviors and other activities to optimize Customer Satisfaction and maintain proper workload distribution in a growing company.
· Leads by example with a strong desire to improve the internal and external customer experience.
· Strong problem solving skills, resourceful and demonstrates effectiveness in making decisions.
· Skilled in formulating and delivering custom reports, improvement plans, business cases, executive updates, and employee communications.
· Possess a positive attitude and ability to effectively manage changing demands.
· Serve as a change agent that delivers a culture which reinforces the company mission, vision and values.
· Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
· Present a professional and positive image by adhering to organizational policies and procedures at all times
· Flexible work schedule to meet the needs of 365/7 work environment
· Possess strong communication skills
· Must be flexible and adaptable to changing needs of the business
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.