Client Integration Specialist II
- Full Time
Client Integration Specialist – Xtime, Mission, KS
The primary responsibility of the Integration Systems Technician (IST) is to perform all steps necessary for integrating Xtime’s software with “back-end” dealer management systems (DMS’s). The Client Integration Specialist is responsible for the complete integration process, including planning, executing, second level integration issues, and testing the integrations.
The Client Integration Specialist will have additional responsibilities
The Client Integration Specialist will be responsible for working in a dynamic and complex technical environment.
- Process multiple work items through the project timelines using tools available, such as Salesforce and xTime to document account activity and meet client turn time expectations and departmental quality standards
- Perform complex account configurations for data importing
- Convey recommendations and relevancy to other team members
- Provide check and balance to requests; ensure request is correct by company standards.
- Work in a team environment with implementation managers and specialists, providing updates as needed to ensure overall and timely completion
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- Actively seek information to improve product knowledge base
- Obtain and maintain a working knowledge of XTime’s suite of products as well as the automotive industry as a whole and other Cox Automotive business units
- 3 or more years of experience in software systems (e.g. integration, QA, Helpdesk support, programming, scripting, etc)
- Associate’s degree in computer science or related discipline desired, or equivalent combination of education and work history
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP and network troubleshooting; familiarity with common networking components including firewalls, routers and VPNs
- Working knowledge of object programming, and ability to read and modify XML code
- Good knowledge of web-based systems and database required
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability and eagerness to learn complex technology
- Ability to think clearly and logically, and figure things out with minimal direction
- Knowledge of ADP, R&R or DealerTrack Dealership Management Systems desired (but not required)
The Client Integration Specialist will be a key member of a
cohesive team that is dedicated to exceeding the expectations of our
The following skills will be important for the successful
- Ability to clearly and effectively discuss technical issues with non-technical customer personnel
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Flexibility/adaptability to work in a very dynamic environment
- A drive to deliver products of exceptional quality
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative atmosphere
- Ability to work with minimal direction.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.