Inside Sales Consultant
4 days left
- Full Time
**This is a REMOTE opportunity that needs to sit in Northeast territory
This position is with HomeNet Automotive, a business unit of Cox Automotive. The Inside Sales Consultant (ISC) will present our automotive industry leading software to automotive dealerships across the country. You will be working for one of the top innovative automotive companies, transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns vehicles.
The Inside Sales Consultant (ISC) will manage their sales activities, develop and submit monthly forecasts, utilize customer relationship management (CRM) software and conduct market research to reach goal attainment.
The Product Consultant will strategize on positioning the HomeNet product while assisting in developing new ideas based on an industry data and needs in the market. Inside Sales Consultant must possess business and sales ability with a strong understanding of the market and its needs.
- Develop customer relationships with new and existing dealers.
- Reach the decision maker of the dealership (GM or Owner) and demonstrate the value of the opportunity our dealership software will provide.
- Develop and deliver informational presentations and demos; participate on targeted sales calls; facilitate and coordinate the delivery of information supporting the product.
- Develop strategies for the sales organization through close collaboration with the business to identify market needs
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual new business, revenue growth and adoptions goals.
- Assist in developing new ideas based on an industry data of needs in the market.
- 3+ years of experience working in a dealership and / or automotive business (preferably at a management level)
- Successful sales account management experience or technology solutions industries experience
- Proven and demonstrated ability to organize, plan and execute a sales strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to represent our products to the automotive industry and model company values by creating a positive impression of the company.
- Demonstrated proficiency and knowledge in various technologies required.
- Demonstrated advanced communication skills (interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation) required.
- Experience utilizing Sales Force or CRM technology strongly preferred.
- Proven experience of achieving and exceeding personal sales goals, value proposition, customer satisfaction, and long-term revenue growth strongly preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.