Sr Collateral Protection Spec
- Full Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process incoming insurance policy enrollment/changes according to company guidelines, including reviewing and screening requests, issuing rules and guidelines, and updating and auditing the system.
- Verify the completion and validity of claim forms and review company records to determine coverage.
- Enter submitted claim forms into the Claims system.
- Performs routine insurance clerical duties, such as maintaining records.
- Audit dealer files in accordance with company guidelines.
- Develop a thorough understanding of NextGear policies, processes and procedures.
- Research customer complaints and make necessary adjustments and/or recommendations to resolve issues.
- Other clerical duties include but are not limited to: on-line auction tracking, title tracking, email tracking, and NICB follow-up.Communicating with Insurance Carriers for non-Nextgear claims settlements.
- Direct phone communication with NGC dealers. Via IncontactQualifications:
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 2 to 4 years experience reviewing and processing insurance documents or related business experience preferred.
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows/Office/Outlook
- Proficient use of Discover System
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior administrative/clerical experience
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.