4 days left
- Full Time
Responsible for developing and implementing the Cox Communications’ Retail Marketing strategy for displaying products in Cox-owned Retail (COR) and Third-Party Retail (TPR) locations. This involves creating Planograms, performing floor moves and supporting merchandising efforts for Field Sales.
- Responsible for roll-out and execution of all marketing and merchandising initiatives in COR and TPR locations.
- Partners with business partners to concept, design, and deploy sales tools and product demonstrations for new products and services.
- Manages merchandising tool (BluePrint) for field execution
- Delivers merchandising directives for COR & TPR
- Measures tool usage and overall compliance of store execution and partners with peer group and Field leadership to ensure store execution
- Delivers distribution needs to marketing for field allocations
- Initiates, plans, executes, and controls project efforts that utilize merchandising solutions
- Communicates with field and high-level management on customer driving initiatives to increase traffic
- Evaluates the impacts and risks of changes from multiple perspectives
- Develop and Maintain Vendor Relationships - responsible for maintaining a positive working relationship with Planogram and Uniform vendors, Manage Uniform Program – work with supply chain to manage employee uniform programs for field sales including but not limited to uniform options, colors, allocations, budgeting, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Merchandising, Marketing or related field highly desired
- Seven or more years of experience in merchandising, retail/inventory control or business management; 5 or more years of experience if candidate possesses advanced degree
- Exceptional communication skills
- Disciplined and solid organization skills
- Ability to influence and work in a matrixed work environment
- Successfully works independently in fast-paced and dynamic arenas
- Proven track record of creating winning situations for both vendors and customers
- Proficiency with MS Office tools and database management.
- MBA or advanced degree in Marketing or Merchandising preferred
- Knowledge of Merchandising software
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.