Director, Ad Sales, Peacock
Location: New York, New York
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Main point of contact for specific clientsOwn an annual sales target for a segment of the marketplace Develop integrated packages and programsRepresent the entire NBCU Portfolio in some key relationships and deals
The Director, Ad Sales, Peacock will be a big contributor to developing sales and go-to-market strategies for NBCUniversal’s new Peacock Streaming Service. This person would represent the NBCUniversal portfolio & Peacock to agencies and clients and would work on building strategic and data driven solutions across linear and digital platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
NegotiationNegotiate complex deals at top management level that affect major aspects of advertising sales division performance; pursue and close challenging and strategic accountsDevelop and execute sales strategy across all platforms to maximize revenueMake deal decisions for assigned brands
LeadershipWork closely with internal constituents to drive strategyEvaluate the performance of advertising sales programs against desired outcomesHelp lead and reinvent breakthrough ad sales strategies on this new emerging platform
CommunicationInternally serve as Brand Leader and develop tools and messaging to all internal partiesRepresent NBCU in Ad Sales business community and manage relationships with various constituentsCommunicate and collaborate internally with other departments including Pricing & Planning, Marketing, Research, Marketing and Client Solutions.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Willingness to travel and work overtime
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Excellent client relations skills
• Demonstrates strong executive-level presentation, leadership and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
• Demonstrates a proactive approach and takes initiative to be innovative
• Experience in successfully communicating at all levels both verbally and in writing
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects and be detail-oriented
• Bachelor’s degree with an Advanced degree preferred
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.