Marketing Manager, Creative Partnerships - Hispanic
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Strategy: partner with sales and network partners to formulate marketable sales strategies that are customized to fit specific client objectives; includes the “big idea” brainstorming and liaising with network and site-specific marketing teams to create compelling cross-property portfolio sales programsIdeation: Lead the creation of client-specific Marketing opportunities, including scheduling brainstorming meetings, obtaining producer/legal approvals, and working with our content team to establish production costs/talent fees. Packaging: create, socialize and execute packaging strategies that leverage the NBC Universal Hispanic brands; identify cross-platform opportunities for potential increase of overall client spend. Collaborate to identify, develop and properly package new emerging ad opportunities around key product offerings including Mobile and Social Media experiences. Project Management: manage the execution of multi-platform packages sold to advertising partners. Ensure accountability, message consistency and deliverables are met by all internal producers and partners. Optimize Sales Campaigns: Oversee the post-sell process to help address campaign questions/refinements and maximize campaign delivery. Work with Director to be day-to-day point of contact for inbound marketing requests and communication hub for Client Partnerships team, Sales team and agency/client partners. Prioritize and track opportunities; manage partnership timelines, workflow and report team progress to Director/VPCommunication: Accountable for consistent and timely communication of relevant information as related to assigned shows/properties, such as potential sales opportunities (i.e. special episodes, stunts), changes in production timelines, etc. Liaise with all appropriate internal groups (digital sales, partnership marketing, on-air marketing/sales, editorial, research, etc.) to facilitate efficient and transparent communication.Cross-Platform Development: deep knowledge of and ability to communicate an idea through the lens of each medium and division of Telemundo and NBC Universo that best leverages that medium (i.e. online, mobile, social, on-air, etc.)Digital/Social: Ability to articulate user experience across digital and social platforms, both verbally and written. Creativity: Conceptualize ideas that connect with consumers that leverage the advertiser communication goals and Telemundo and NBC Universo properties Presentation Skills: Ability to communicate marketing concepts in a client meeting to support the sales process. Consumer Engagement: Ability to understand research and consumer habits and translate that to marketable ideas
The Marketing Manager will contribute to the development and implementation of integrated ad sales marketing strategies and solutions across NBCUniversal Hispanic Group (Telemundo and NBC Universo).
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years of marketing-related experience at an agency, media company or sales organization, where the individual participated in both digital/social and linear ideation, presentation, creative and promotions development.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice (if applicable)
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Willingness to travel and work overtime
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Strong writing skills.
• Ability to translate advertiser needs into “sellable” programs that generate revenue
• Aptitude to work both independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams
• Proven ability to project manage successfully
• Ability to articulate campaigns user experience across digital/social platforms, both verbally and written
• Proven ability to partner effectively with a Sales organization, senior management, and external parties
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills with solid attention to detail
• Strong ability to anticipate and accommodate needs, requests and issues
• Excellent written and verbal communication. Strong, effective public speaking skills a plus.
• Must be able to contribute ideas in a creative group atmosphere.
• Ability to generate creative concepts based across genres: Digital/Social, News, Sports, and Entertainment programming.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Bilingual (Spanish and English) a plus, but not required
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.