Sr. Director, Entertainment Digital Planning
Location: New York, New York
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Directly oversee Regional Managers and Planners across the country, assisting them with: Plan building, Rate approvals, and Campaign execution. Liaise with Site team, Marketing and Strategy to derive sponsorship and product pricing for all go to market opportunities on select properties. Analyze accounts that are assigned to each member of your team. Constantly find ways to balance workload across the entire group. Analyze areas within the sales/planning workflow that can be improved, create process enhancements that eliminate any bottlenecks or barriers to entry. Work with Ad Ops and inventory to improve the delivery of Ad campaigns. Assess risk and come up with creative solutions to ensure that all Ad campaigns deliver in full. Collaborate with internal constituents across the portfolio to learn all of the nuances to our current Ad systems. Pass this information off in a clear and concise manner to planning management team.Work closely with Sr. Planning management to tactically drive company-wide goals and initiatives. Handle any and all ad hoc requests that may surface in a timely, efficient manner.
As a Sr. Director of Digital Planning, you will directly manage a team of Regional Managers and Planners. The role of Sr. Planning Director will be to lead the team by focusing on creating compelling proposals to drive revenue to the organization while ensuring all existing campaigns are properly managed and executed.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Bachelors degree required
• 5+ years of online experience in digital media planning. Eligibility Requirements:
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in New York.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Willingness to travel and work overtime
• Must be willing to be submit a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment.
• A strong ability to perform independently and proactively while working in a team environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrate ability to work with a broad range of internal and external clients.
• Well organized and good attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills/team oriented.
• Strong computer skills especially in Excel, Power Point, and word.
• Ad Serving software and tracking knowledge a plus.
• Strong analytical and creative skills.
• High energy and teamwork mentality a must.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.