Digital Video Specialist
Location: Miami, Florida
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
The Digital Video Specialist will join the Digital team and will be responsible to analyze program performance across owned O&O platforms to develop and implement actionable insights and recommendations to the video programming team. The position will track trends to evaluate programs and strategies within developed KPIs on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis. Additionally, the Specialist will build dashboards and reports to educate the video programming team and help them make data-based decisions. Additionally, the Specialist will execute QA for O&O video platforms.
Execute daily updates to Telemundo’s Video Digital NetworkAnalyze metrics and develop expertise in content performanceDevelop and execute programming strategies to maximize viewership and engagementCreate, maintain, and distribute a weekly programming schedule and longer range calendarCoordinate with various internal teams to create & gather content assetsReview all content to make sure updates are timely and accurateWork with on air and multiplatform programming to create schedules that are strategically in syncContribute new content ideas to brainstorm meetingsCreate editorial plans
• 3+ years of experience in a media entertainment company in a strateg analytical role
• Strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and summarize actionable recommendations and forecast results
• Adept at translating data into video programming
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe analytics
• Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment and a high level of flexibility and intellectual curiosity
• Experience coordinating efforts across various teams
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice (if applicable)
• Must be willing to work in Miami
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States (if applicable)
• Must be 18 years or older (if applicable)
• Must have a valid driver’s license (if applicable)
• Must be “on call” 24 hours a day / 7 days a week (if applicable)
• Must be fluent in Spanish (speak, read & write) (if applicable)
• Strong knowledge of video analytics
• Experience in journalism, publicity or promotions desired
• Must be very detail oriented
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Ability to think strategically and creatively
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises is a world-class media company leading the industry in the production and distribution of high-quality, Spanish-language content to U.S. Hispanics and audiences around the world. This fast-growing multiplatform portfolio is comprised of the Telemundo Network and Station Group, Telemundo Deportes, Telemundo Global Studios, Universo, and a Digital Enterprises & Emerging Business unit. Telemundo Network features original Spanish-language entertainment, news and sports content reaching 94% of U.S. Hispanic TV households in 210 markets through 30 local stations, 51 affiliates and its national feed. Telemundo also owns WKAQ, a television station that serves viewers in Puerto Rico. Telemundo Deportes is the designated Spanish-language home of two of the world’s most popular sporting events: FIFA World Cup™ through 2026 and the Summer Olympic Games through 2032. Telemundo Global Studios is the company’s domestic and international scripted production unit including Telemundo Studios, Telemundo International Studios, Telemundo International, as well as all of the company’s co-production partnerships. As the #1 media company reaching Hispanics and millennials online, the Digital Enterprises & Emerging Business unit distributes original content across multiple platforms, maximizing its exclusive partnerships with properties such as BuzzFeed, Vox and Snapchat. Through Telemundo Internacional, the largest U.S.-based distributor of Spanish-language content in the world and Universo, the fastest growing Hispanic entertainment cable network, the company reflects the diverse lifestyle, cultural experience and language of its expanding audience. NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises is a division of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.