Responsibilities Develop customized marketing materials for new sales opportunitiesGather competitive research & advertiser media spending Work with cross-functional teams to manage deadlines & presentation developmentWork with networks and/or platforms to create media proposalsIntroduce phases of project execution, next steps and timelinesServe as main point of contact for all campaign related issuesMonitor campaign delivery and re-cap for clientsCompile and summarize multi-platform campaign posts for clientWork in conjunction with Production teams to create content for clientsIdentify and minimize potential problems throughout campaign and find solutionsCoordinate the planning, implementing, and status reporting of all phase of projectsAssist in renewal of campaignsHandle all sponsored promotions and sweepstakes which includes on-air elements and any on-site. Manage and track client promotional budget and expenses.Basic Qualifications
- 2 years of Marketing and Project Management Experience
- Good knowledge of sports in general
- Must be proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have strong desire for Sales as a career path
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Chicago, IL
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Proficiency in Photoshop
- Extremely strong writing and deck creation skills
- Previous professional experience in television production, ad sales or marketing
- Exceptional communication, project management and presentation skills
- Superior organizational skills - must possess the ability to manage multiple priorities
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.