- Full Time
DG Spirits (the “Company”) is the Sales, Marketing, & Finance team for BERTOUX Brandy, a fine Brandy from CA, and – over time – other luxury Spirits brands. Launched in September 2018, BERTOUX is marketed primarily to the On-Premise trade in California, New York, and Illinois. BERTOUX has been recognized as a 2019 Top 4 Finalist for “Best New Spirit” at Tales of The Cocktail and Winner of 2019 PR News Platinum Award for “Best Social Media Campaign” (@BertouxBrandy).
DG Spirits is recruiting for a full-time Marketing Co-ordinator who will be based in the Company’s New York office and report directly to the VP Marketing. The Marketing Co-ordinator will support implementation and development of BERTOUX’s Brand Plan, which includes Education & Advocacy, Trade / Media Events, Commercial Partnerships, Social Media etc. In addition, the Marketing Co-ordinator will assist the VP Finance and VP Sales in performing quality control of the data entered the Company’s CRM platform. In addition, the Marketing Co-ordinator will be the primary point of contact for the Company’s salespeople on CRM training / troubleshooting.
- Create & curate imagery / assets pre-dominantly for social media applications to drive brand awareness and engagement (audio, visual etc.)
- Manage the Company’s Social Media Accounts (IG, FB, Twitter) via content development (visual assets), copy development, and community management
- Track and calibrate social media posts / channel performance via analytics versus competitive benchmarks; prepare Monthly and Quarterly KPI Reports for Management and the Board, respectively
- Create and manage library of digital assets, assuring all content is accurately archived, and easily accessible for reference and distribution (written, photo, video / gif, audio etc.)
- Create and manage cocktail recipe database for all proprietary and selected account generated specs; inclusive of recipe specs, imagery, etc. -
- Assist in coordinating the entire production process between photographers, videographers, editors etc. and bartenders, beverage directors, influencers etc. through publishing of the assets
- Serve as point person and develop solid working relationships with key vendors to assure accurate, timely, on budget and fluid execution of production
- Assist in creating and managing the Company’s trade / media events, including sponsored events, charitable events, events sponsored by the Company’s brand partners, distributor sales meetings and trade shows, industry conferences where the Company is an exhibitor or panelist, etc.
- Assist in the design, sourcing, development, procurement and distribution of all POS collateral items and ensure compliance with the Brand Guidelines
- Assure efficient management and flow of collateral for timely ‘on-demand’ and long lead distribution - packing, shipping, receiving, inventory / storage
- Serve as the primary contact for training the Company’s Market Managers on Salesforce
- Update the Company’s Salesforce training documentation
- Create and update Salesforce records for Management, including the CEO
- Run weekly reports to assist Management’s assessment of Market Managers utilization of Salesforce, assuring that the database is current, complete and accurate
- Run weekly reports to assist the VP of Finance in compiling financial & business reports for Management, distributor partners, and Market Managers
- Track & manage all account / cocktail menu placement activity to assure timely insight to support content development
Deep knowledge & proficiency with:
- Salesforce (desired) or other CRM platforms
- MS: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Basic Graphic Design and Editing - Audio / video, Adobe Illustrator, iPhoto
- Social Media management / application apps – Later, animation etc.
Key Success Factors
- Excellent communication skills; writing, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Nimble, Collaborative, team player - maintains positive and can-do attitude and approach to work
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining high level of accuracy & accountability
- Demonstrates professional maturity, with genuine desire and passion for the Spirits & Hospitality industries
- Bachelor's degree
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Previous experience in the beverage or alcohol / Hospitality industry
- Previous experience marketing to On-Premise / Specialty retail channels