Associate Manager, Communications and Strategy
- Full Time
Serve as a member of the Chamber’s in-house communications team, working with internal clients to plan and deliver strategic, full-service communications campaigns.
- Partner with internal clients and communications leaders to understand and help deliver on their objectives.
- Execute long- and short-term strategic communications plans to support clients’ respective objectives and broader organizational goals by leveraging communications tools, including digital content, social media, earned media, advertising, visual media, and event support.
- Contribute engaging, impactful social and other digital media content to advance key objectives.
- Work cross-divisionally to ensure consistent branding and messaging.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 – 4 years’ relevant experience, ideally in a trade association, public relations agency, or marketing role.
- Experience working on complex public policy and business issues and developing unified, compelling messages.
- Strong organization and project management.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Social media savvy and an understanding of the digital media landscape.
- Creative, entrepreneurial self-starter with a propensity to think big and think outside the box.
- Ability to multitask under tight deadlines.
- Able to effectively interact with senior-level executives, outside contractors, and vendors.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Salary commensurate with experience.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Our talent acquisition and employment policies are inclusive. We respect both the spirit and letter of the laws of equal employment opportunity.