The One Club for Creativity (TOCC), producer of the prestigious One Show, ADC Annual Awards, and Creative Week, is the world’s foremost nonprofit organization recognizing creative excellence in Advertising, Design, Interactive, and Branded Entertainment. The brightest creative minds from advertising agencies, digital agencies, design agencies, production companies, consumer brands and non-profit organizations from around the world enter The One Show and the ADC Awards competitions every year.
We seek a self-motivated, dynamic team player that enjoys problem solving and seeing projects through to completion to join our Awards Team. This is a full-time, temporary position.
TIMELINE: Fall 2019 through mid-May, 2020
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday to Friday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. Flexibility to work occasional evening and weekend hours required.
RATE: $18 per hour + overtime after 40 hours per week.
- Quick learner
- Previous administrative experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Professional manner
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to work well with a team and remain focused under pressure
- Computer skills, including Mac proficiency and familiarity with Office programs, in particular Excel
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Interest in advertising, marketing, design, and new media
- Event production experience helpful but not required
- Research potential entrants in all disciplines
- Outreach to brands, agencies and design firms to promote the awards
- Process all awards entries (training provided)
+ Check entries for judging and contact entrants about issues
+ Follow up with entrants on missing paperwork, files and fees
+ Support entrants and answer questions via phone and email
- Assist with the judging process
- Prepare winning entries for Creative Week (training provided)
- Assist with the production of Creative Week events
- Assist other One Club departments with tasks and events as needed
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.