Community Engagement Manager
- Full Time
Position: Community Engagement Manager
Location: 36 Corridor
Estimated Duration: 40 hours/week, 3+ months
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $32.50/hour; DOE
Our client, a leading food company is looking for a Community Engagement Manager to join their team onsite, 40 hours/week, long-term freelance basis.
This Community Engagement Manager is the link between consumers and the brand, being the consumer advocate for feedback, concerns, new requests to provide products consumers want.
The day to day for this Community Engagement Manager:
- Be the link between consumers and the brand
- Be a consumer advocate
- Analyze consumer data to find brand trends/insights, help to improve products during development and launch
- Collaborate on consumer facing messaging (ingredients, nutrition, and production practices)
- Brand point of contact for consumer contact center: product communication,training team on current categories/brands, promotions, messaging, industry, and regulations
- Support market launches and consumer retention
The ideal Community Engagement Manager has:
- 7 years marketing / consumer centric experience
- Consumer-centric mindset and storytelling ability
- Excellent analytical skills and report writing
- Experience managing vendors and projects
- Knowledge of marketing process
- Experience with conflict resolution, effective decision making
- Must be able to travel occasionally
Nice to have qualities:
- 5+ years Consumer Package Goods or Manufacturing experience, preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, and social media platforms
This is a 40 hour/week, onsite opportunity, ongoing for 3+ months.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.