Marketing / Brand Strategist (Bilingual)
Position: Marketing / Brand Strategist (Bilingual)
Estimated Duration: 6 months
Rate: Up to $42/Hour; DOE
An agency located in Downtown Denver is seeking a freelance Marketing / Brand Strategist with experience working with Hispanic markets to join their team part-time starting in December and lasting up to 6 months.
- Consumer and market research
- Leading brand, marketing and business strategy creation
- Leading positioning workshops with exec-level stakeholders
- Competitive analysis and market mapping
- Writing / developing personas
- Proven experience leading branding exploration / client workshops
- 4+ years brand and/or marketing strategy experience (preferably in an agency setting)
- Ability to work onsite at the client's office in Downtown Denver up to 20 hours per week highly preferred
- Great communicator with comfort self-project managing
- Spanish / English bilingual = HUGE PLUS!
This is a freelance, part-time opportunity starting in December!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.