We're Bloomberg. We sit at the heart of the financial markets, from the largest sell-side institutions right through to the two person hedge fund - we're an integral part of the financial markets workflow in every corner of the world. We provide our users with up to the millisecond market moves and analytics as well as connecting them with their counterparts and the wider community of 325,000 Bloomberg Terminal subscribers.
Our Sales teams are industry renowned for their subject matter expertise and platinum service levels. You'll have industry renowned training, not just when you join us, but continually throughout your career here. Just like we invest in our products, we invest in our people. It gives us the edge.
What's the role?
We are seeking a Sales Executive to join our Corporations Team in New York. You will be tasked with growing the terminal footprint within our Corporate clients in addition to selling enterprise solutions. It's an outstanding opportunity to position our products across a wide array of prospect types from the traditional treasury and Investor Relations roles to more nascent prospects in corporate strategy and supply chain/procurement. If you are dynamic salesperson looking for greenfield opportunities and have the ability to navigate complex sales, this is the role for you.
We will trust you to:
- Utilize your strong product knowledge, technical skills, and market knowledge to generate revenue from our terminal business and broader enterprise solutions.
- Use your prospecting skills to seek out new opportunities to grow our business both intra account and to new logos.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of what your customers do at all levels of their business. This will include terminal users, and other stakeholders who use our broader technology and data suite.
- Have the ability to articulate the features and benefits of Bloomberg enterprise level products in great detail, so that you can act as a consultative partner for your customers.
- Show an exceptional knowledge of our core terminal products and how workflows apply to specific customer groups and industry types.
- Credibly position our analytics, data, and solutions in the context of the developing financial markets and changing technology landscape.
- Collaborate internally to implement and execute valuable solutions
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
You'll need to have:
- 3 or more years of experience selling to corporates or within the financial markets
- Validated consultative sales skills, including competitive market research, lead generation, prospecting, business development and closing sales
- Confirmed ability to lead multiple, complex sales engagements concurrently
- Experience in building and maintaining client relationships both externally and internally
- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English
- The ability for regular travel
We'd love to see:
- Experience selling to corporate treasury, investor relations or corporate strategy professionals
- Knowledge of risk management, hedge accounting, or derivatives is a plus
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:http://www.bloomberg.com/enterprise/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.