Sr. Product Manager, Viewing Experience, Peacock
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Define product strategy, roadmap, and outline/maintain measurements of success for Peacock across TV, web and mobile platformsEnvision feature sets for the ultimate viewing experience, including content discovery, binge watching, personalization, integrated TV experiences, and accessibilityCollaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to come up with the best user experiencesTranslate complex problems into compelling features and functionality that drive consumption and business resultsPrioritize delivery through a roadmap: balancing commercial and customer impact and technical effort/complexityPerform competitive analysis and conduct market researchTalk technology with developers, user experience with designers and metrics with data scientistsHelp build a product culture at Peacock
NBCUniversal, the global media company that brought you some of the world’s most iconic television and film franchises, including: The Tonight Show, Saturday Night Live, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, The Real Housewives, Mr. Robot, The Voice, This Is Us, The Fast & The Furious, Jurassic Park, Minions, and more - is launching an all-new direct-to-consumer streaming service. It will seamlessly bring together the breadth and depth of NBCU’s broadcast and cable television series, movie titles, premier sporting events, and renowned news reporting.
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
In preparation for our launch in 2020, we are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture.
In this role, you will:
• BA/BS degree in a relevant field
• Minimum 3 years experience working in a Product Management (or similar) role
• Experience in technology or digital media preferably with consumer-facing products
• Experience working in an Agile software development environment preferred
• Experience with feature A/B testing and validation refinement process
• Experience with multiple entertainment platforms (iOS, Android, Amazon, Roku) and domains (TV, Movies, Sports, News, Kids)
• Experience with metrics analysis and rapid experimentation
• A passion for creating innovative and engaging consumer products
• Empathy for the user and how to meet their needs and simplify their lives
• The vision to anticipate the ever-evolving consumption trends and an appreciation for TV/entertainment
• Communication skills to work effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
• The curiosity to seek the right solution and the persistence to iterate
• Flexibility to quickly adapt to rapidly changing priorities and deadlines
• Enthusiasm to be positive, confident, energetic and display a willingness to learn
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.