Finance Manager, DE & Peacock Direct-to-Consumer
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Contributor in the annual development and budgeting process including operating plan, estimates and LRPPrepare financial decks on monthly and quarterly basis using PowerPointPrepare Executive reportsProvide department leader with on-the-spot analyses / presentations to assess budgetary capabilities, special projects and cost benefit analysis of new hires positionsIdentify opportunities for working smarter and ongoing process improvement.
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
In preparation for our launch in 2020, we are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.
Responsible for the financial analysis of NBCUniversal’s Peacock Direct-to-Consumer division & Digital Enterprises and covering day-to-day operational finance for the division (Operational Finance).
Requires a strong finance background and analytical skills, coupled with skillful communication with both finance & non-finance stakeholders.
The role reports into the VP, Finance and suits driven individuals with a passion for the entertainment industry.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Finance
• Minimum 5 years of experience analyzing data, developing forecasts
• Excellent time management skills, with a deadline orientation; ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently and take initiative in challenging situations
• Ability to quickly reassess priorities and adapt as required
• SAP strongly preferred
• Strong interpersonal & leadership skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Exhibits proficiency with MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience of working in a finance function within the film / media & entertainment industry.
• Experience of cost tracking and budget ownership.
• Ability to communicate financial information to non-finance stakeholders.
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Comprehensive understanding of and ability to interpret financial information.
• Adaptable with a proven track record of building strong working relationships within an organization.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.