Digital Sales Specialist
- Full Time
Our mission at Cox Media Group Jacksonville is to transform the digital marketing landscape for local advertisers. Cox Media Group Jacksonville is growing at a fast pace, largely because of this hands-on focus, and we need your help making sure that we continue to provide the best digital results in the business. You will become an integral part of the team, acting as a digital project manager to help execute and process our clients’ digital campaigns, ensuring that each campaign is executed seamlessly. Your keen eye for detail will be key in partnering with our team to optimize campaigns and recap results.
Local business executives have enough on their hands managing their business operations. They need your help to take marketing and digital execution out of their hands and produce great results for their business. Cox Media Group has invested millions in a top notch digital operation, making it possible to provide hands-on focus to each and every client and their results. The Cox Media Group Jacksonville team is results-oriented, providing an upbeat environment and the best digital marketing team in the business. When we combine our team with your talent, the synergy created will be unsurpassed!
• Act as a digital project manager, coordinate between Account Managers and the local campaign specialist team ensuring accurate order placement and fulfillment of client digital campaigns.
• Scoping project requirements and preparing action plans
• Assist with development of client presentations for new sales and performance
• Oversee client onboarding process and documentation to include KPIs, analytics, marketing plan, creative calendars and tracking pixels and events,
• Identify optimization opportunities for digital campaigns (including search marketing (SEO/SEM), targeted display/ video, retargeting, and mobile optimizations)
• Perform quality assurance checks on all deliverables
• Develop in-depth/custom campaign reports for Account Managers and clients to effectively show campaign success and explain optimizations (through use of campaign dashboard and client provided Google Analytics)
• Coordinate digital creative fulfillment, working with Account Managers and the Central Ad Operations team
• Be hands on in clients' success, the campaign optimization process, and be eager to share and explain campaign results and improvements in-person on a consistent basis.
Qualifications:• Proven success at multitasking, hitting deadlines, and working in a fast paced environment • 1+ years of experience in processing and executing complex orders in any setting, digital advertising operations experience preferred• Comprehensive knowledge of digital marketing including SEM, SEO, social, content marketing, reach extension, programmatic, video and display.• Demonstrated record of success working with teams• Experience in providing in-depth analysis on client results
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.