HBO Participations Analyst
- Full Time
The Participations Analyst will utilize HBO’s internal system to prepare a high volume of recurring participation statements including reconciling income and expenses
- Abstract participation agreements and set up contracts in internal system to generate statements
- Reconcile data to validate results produced by internal systems and convert manual-based statements
- Ensure statements are prepared accurately and in accordance with the agreement
- Track and update participations reporting for partners per contractual requirements
- Facilitate the disbursement of payments to participants, which includes obtaining tax forms for vendor set up and change of address requests
- Prepare cash forecasts for monthly projected payments
- Analyze deal terms and extrapolate essential information from contract language
- Support internal audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned as well as process/system enhancements
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of participation or entertainment finance experience, as well as general knowledge television and film production (audit experience a plus).
- Strong Excel skills with experience using pivot tables.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.