Associate Director, Marketing Campaign Management Operations
- Full Time
The Associate Director, Marketing Campaign Operations Management will be responsible for driving the delivery of direct mail, email, SMS, app and website marketing campaign requirements, providing campaign management subject matter expertise and communicating project status updates to stakeholders.
As a leader of our team of selection specialists, he/she will operate cross-functionally to ensure that campaign target audiences are built to align with desired business requirements, drive revenue, personalization, and hit target timelines. This individual will be responsible for building & improving standard processes, as well as recommending new selection strategies to further personalize our marketing across channels. This role reports to the Director of Consumer Strategy and Intelligence.
- Manage all efforts for campaign requirements gathering. Collaborate closely with business partners in order to understand their requirements, make appropriate recommendations and effectively translate these into campaign selection strategies and rules.
- Manage the timely execution of marketing campaign selection operations. This includes planning, tracking, and reporting on all facets of the process including communicating updates to key stakeholders.
- Provide subject matter expertise for cross-channel, personalized campaign management. Mentor team on new strategies and methods.
- Drive the aggregation and socialization of direct mail and email marketing campaign results and use these results to recommend new segmentation tests .
- Design, socialize and execute omni-channel (email, direct mail, website) campaign selection strategies around audience touch points across the entire customer journey.
- Design, build and execute on campaign selection groups within IBM Campaign along with control groups, ensuring statistical significance of marketing tests.
- Identify and make recommendations on attribute selection and creation to enhance the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Enhance marketing campaigns to include the use of real-time event patterns, triggers, and machine learning.
- Manage the creation and documentation of standard practices and processes for campaign selection.
- Stays abreast of industry trends and best practices, identifying opportunities to improve Consumer Reports’ methods, structure, tools, and staff expertise.
- Trains, recruits and manages staff with a focus on creating an innovative, collaborative, performance-driven culture.
- Upon request, perform data analysis pertaining to marketing campaigns as needed by the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics, Marketing or a relevant subject area required.
- 8+ years’ experience in cross-channel marketing campaign selection required.
- 8+ years’ experience managing the formal planning, tracking, and reporting on project and staff performance.
- Ability to build and maintain strong, productive partnerships with business stakeholders and technology partners.
- Extensive experience with email marketing and other one-to-one marketing communication channels such as direct mail and SMS.
- Extensive experience with Campaign Management and Customer Segmentation Tools. IBM Campaign/Unica for campaign selection required.
- Previous experience with Adobe Target, Monetate or Dynamic Yield desired.
- Proven experience identifying and executing on improvements to campaign strategies and the process.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Data-driven, fact-based and consumer-focused, anticipates impacts on key audiences
- Instills trust and integrity
- Leads with urgency and purpose, focusing self and others on action and results with a focus on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and consumer impact
- Responsibly manages budget and people resources
- Seeks out diverse perspectives and builds cross-functional support ● Inspires others to embrace and lead change
- Identifies new possibilities for innovation, revenue growth and social impact
- Leverages knowledge of the competitive landscape, marketplace trends, best practices and technology to improve CR’s ability to compete
- Persuades and influences others through compelling communications and clear rationale Makes talent management a priority and provides constructive feedback
- Sets forth a clear and compelling vision, focuses on mission critical activities and invests time to ensure stakeholder understanding and buy-in