Coordinator, Integrated Marketing Strategy
Location: Universal City, California
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Manage the timely and accurate communication of information to both internal and external partners
This position is an integral part of the Integrated Marketing Strategy team. This candidate will be responsible in supporting marketing programs and tactics across all cross-functional teams.
MARKETING & SALES PLAN SUPPORTAssist leaders in the development of cohesive and motivating marketing & sales plansDevelop cross-functional business team relationships to ensure timely execution of goalsMonitor industry activity such as films and TV show launches, competitive theme park activities and other trends that can influence decisionsAssist in compiling program post-mortem analyses and recommendations for future plansHelp manage and prepare for meetings and presentationsCreate and maintain timelines and calendars for key activitiesINDUSTRY ANALYSISAnalyze consumer, category, competitive, and market trends that assist in the development for new programs and optimizing existing products and programsMonitor online activity for ideationAssist in gathering information on what our sister parks are doing on marketing and sales programs PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is required; majors in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or another related field preferred
• Minimum 1-2 years of brand marketing or consumer-facing marketing
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact with partner and foster cross-functional teamwork among Marketing & Sales, entertainment and operations (all levels of management)
• Proficient level with MS Office programs including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Be a subject matter expert and having detailed understanding of Marketing & Sales programs
• Demonstrated ability to manage a large volume of complex work effectively and efficiently having a high attention to details
• Ability to juggle and meet numerous deadlines and strong follow-up skills
• Excellent verbal, written, and proofreading skills
• Must be energetic, self-motivated, a quick learner and demonstrate a strong personal desire to achieve results
• Ability to work with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals
• Ability to exercise a level of discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information
• Digital and technical savvy, including experience working on social media initiatives
Experience Universal Studios Hollywood ™ - where every day is an opportunity to take action, a chance to have fun. We bring to life the ultimate Hollywood entertainment experience with the world’s largest movie studio and heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions. Here, your individuality helps movie-making magic meet real life thrills to inspire memories that last a lifetime. Therefore, we strive to attract the best talent across a range of positions from hourly guest service to professionals. You are encouraged to bring the passion, energy and creativity that will make a difference to the thousands of families and friends who explore our universe every day. Get ready for an epic adventure at a place where you can be Universally You - Universal Studios Hollywood ™, the Entertainment Capital of L.A℠.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.