- Full Time
Position: UX Manager
Location: South Central U.S.
Status: Full Time, On-site, Relocation Package
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Interviewing Now
Rate: Depends on Experience
Our client in the South Central U.S. is seeking a UX Manager to join their team on a full time basis. This opportunity does come with a relocation package if you are not local (relo is a must if you are not local - there is no remote option). Also, there is great bonus plan!
A big piece of this role is related to data visualization for complex and large groups of data as it relates to user experience for various teams and members.
*When replying / applying, please note your desired salary.
What You'll Be Doing As The UX Manager:
- You'll work on a variety of UX designer and researchers to lead creation of a business insights dashboard to streamline data visualization for merchants
- Translate concepts into customer flows, journey maps, wireframes and user tests
- Design and deliver wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Individually contribute at the highest level
The ideal UX Manager will have:
- Experience in retail, SaaS or another complex industry
- Experience with enterprise level data visualization tools i.e. Tableau, Domo or Looker
- 6+ years of UX/UI experience
- 3+ experience working on very large projects and able to function as a leader right away within UX
- Big brand experience preferred (Fortune 500 level)
- Skilled in common UX design tools (Axure, Sketch, XD)
If you feel you are a match, send us your up to date resume and portfolio, and we'll be in touch if it's a match!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.