- Full Time
Ranked #1 in Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for 2018, Health Insurance Innovations (HIIQ), is a company with a deep commitment to creating a work environment in which our team members can flourish. We’re a publicly traded, rapidly growing company on the lookout for talented, dedicated professionals who enjoy very competitive salary and benefit packages (including health/vision/Life/STD/LTD/401(k)/Flex Spending Accounts) as well as Generous Paid Time off and company-paid holidays.
The objective of the Content Manager is to ensure the proper development, management and publication of effective assets such as articles, videos, graphic materials, emails and ad copy. It is the responsibility of the Content Manager to develop and deploy an effective content strategy based on marketing goals across all channels and web properties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Marketing management team to develop an effective content strategy
- Work with Content and Marketing Communications teams to develop necessary pieces
- Manage the organizing and distribution of all content assets
- Create and manage a robust content calendar to ensure all stakeholders are aware of dates and deadlines
- Work with the SEO team to ensure SEO best practices are being utilized and all content is deployed accurately and efficiently
- Work with Social Media and email marketing teams to ensure that effective engaging content is being developed and published
- Ensure all content has proper editorial and compliance approval
- Develop policies and procedures documents for content creation and publishing
- Utilize content management systems and web analytics to track the effectiveness of content
- Be the last line of defense in the publication of engaging and compliant content
Education and Work Experience:
- Proven content strategy experience with a degree in marketing or related field or 5-7 years experience
- Solid understanding of engagement indicators
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with content management systems (e.g. Wordpress, Google content tools)
- Experience in Health Insurance or related field
- Experience working with creative teams and shows a creative sensitivity to content development
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in content marketing
Due to the nature of Health Insurance Innovations needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.