Inside Sales Consultant, Clutch
- Full Time
The ISC will work closely with assigned Regional Sales Directors to pass the opportunity seamlessly and follow the opportunity through to the sale. The ISC will have the all necessary skills and be self-motivated. Performance will be based on outbound call volume, lead management, territory planning, collaboration with Regional Sales Directors, and collection of information that is imperative to successful pipeline building. The ISC will keep detailed notes of discussions with the dealership, identifying decision makers, mobilizers and detractors within each organization using Salesforce.com.
Primary Job Functions
• Contact dealers over the phone who have requested information through marketing, sales and support channels. The candidate understands and is capable of guiding prospects to schedule a product demo, follow up conversations and meetings or close opportunities. The position includes but is not limited to email, telemarketing, printed fulfillment, inbound traffic, etc.
• Cold call dealership prospects to generate interest in subscription related services, and to schedule discussions and/or product demos with the sales team.
• Maintains records on each lead and insures they are reported in the chosen scheduling system, asking profiling questions to obtain who will attend, what their role is at the dealership, collecting email addresses and cell phone numbers.
• Ensures that all prospect requests for information are processed and ordered for delivery.
• Understands the fundamental principles of CRM and has past CRM experience to quickly learn and optimize the scheduling system, and to manage all information on leads and to communicate with prospect information with the sales team.
• Understands territory management fundamentals ensuring a healthy pipeline. Qualifications:• Two (2) or more years of outbound dialing/sales experience with a proven track record
• Dealership and/or Automotive experience is desired
• Working knowledge of Salesforce.com is desired
• Business to business outbound dialing
• Detail oriented with an ability to self-organize
• High school diploma or GED required
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.