Digital Campaign Specialist
- Full Time
Main responsibility will be to act as the digital project manager and coordinate between Account Executives and the Central Operations team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Act as a digital project manager, a coordinator between Account Executives and the Central Ad Operations team ensuring accurate order placement and fulfillment of client digital campaigns.
• Enter insertion orders in workflow tool for trafficking and creative production.
• Oversee the implementation and continued success of campaigns.
• Identify optimization opportunities for digital campaigns (including search marketing (SEO/SEM), targeted display/ video, retargeting, and mobile optimizations.)
• Develop in-depth/custom campaign reports for Account Managers and clients to effectively show campaign success and explain optimizations (through use of campaign dashboard and client provided Google Analytics.)
• Coordinate digital creative fulfillment, working with Account Managers and the Central Ad Operations team.
• Act as a digital product expert for clients and the entire Cox Media Group sales team.
• Expertly navigate search marketing (SEO/SEM), targeted display/ video, retargeting, and mobile marketing at varying client levels of understanding.
• Be hands on in clients' success, the campaign optimization process, and be eager to share and explain campaign results and improvements in-person on a consistent basis.
• Miscellaneous other duties upon request.
Experience and Education:
• Bachelor’s Degree or Higher.
• Proven success at multitasking, hitting deadlines, and working in a fast paced environment
• 1+ years of experience in processing and executing complex orders in any setting, digital advertising operations experience preferred
• Demonstrated success in processing orders accurately with strong attention to detail
• Strong understanding of search marketing (SEO/SEM), targeted display/ video, retargeting, and mobile marketing
• Demonstrated record of success working with teams
• Experience in providing in-depth analysis on client results
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.