Producer/Writer/Editor-Creative Marketing, Peacock, Direct-to-Consumer
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Screen movies, series and special content in order to help develop unique and buzzy promo concepts and stuntsProduce and edit promos and promotional video content for use on all platformsSupervise VO recording and audio mix sessionsDevelop and execute promotional ideas around special events and tentpoles across scripted, unscripted, news and sports contentTag and output promos for delivery and uploadCollaborate with Creative Director and others to brainstorm and script ideas and concepts, as needed.Work alongside designers and production team to create and produce all contentPerform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
In preparation for our launch in 2020, we are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.Producer/Editor/Writer, Creative MarketingThis key position will execute a high volume of promotional content for Peacock content, including movies, series, and original content. This role requires a strong conceptual thinker and writer with excellent editing and production skills. The Producer/Writer/Editor will report to the Creative Director.
• Minimum 6 years of experience in video editing
• Experience in television/film promotion; streaming experience preferred
• Strong command of: digital video file formats; working with source video/material of varying quality and technical specs (frame rate, codec, etc); export troubleshooting
• Exhibit talent for conceptual thinking and writing skills
• Strong storytelling skills a must
• Understanding of how to create and optimize promotional content for digital and social platforms
• Demonstrated ability to create promotional materials for a wide variety of content
• Proven creative vision and interest in developing a variety of creative tones / styles
• The ability to meet tight deadlines, in a fast-paced creative environment
• Strong communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once.
• Self-motivated, positive attitude
• Promo writing experience preferred
• Bachelors degree preferred
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.